Recently I went by Sophie's school to have lunch with her. Can't you see how thrilled she and her friend were to see me?
Just kidding - she's actually really happy when I go see her. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to go have lunch with Ben though, not by the school but by him. He's definitely at the age where I'm embarrass him about once a day.
We recently sold our boat - hallelujah! - but before we did, we made sure to go on a few boat rides. We went fishing near Deer Island, which is right across the bay. The next time we just went out for a ride & then dinner at the Hook Up, one of our favorite places. We'll miss having a boat but not the huge repair bills! Of course the people we sold it to will no doubt have the best boat ever & it'll never spend a day in the shop. Oh well, we definitely had some good times on it!








No comments:
Post a Comment