We're headed out today, a little trip to my parents' courtesy of Gustav. I don't think much is going to happen in our area, but I do NOT relish the idea of sitting in traffic for 10 hours in case it turns our way! Some of our neighbors are going & some are staying, the families on both sides of us are staying as of today. Most of our friends are going or have already gone, and apparently traffic is pretty heavy until Mobile. Rod has worked hard to get everything that's not nailed down ouside, moved inside. I've got our files/pictures/scrapbooks packed up & we'll leave in about an hour. Hopefully it fizzles out & no one has to deal with this thing, especially those in New Orleans.
Will update soon!
2 comments:
test
Kristen -- I had to test leaving a comment. I did not want to type a lot and then find out it did not work. Thanks for the update. Keep safe.
Does Benjamin have school on Tuesday or was it cancelled?
Post a Comment