Tybee Island
Ok, trust me when I say I have TONS of pics to post from our trip! So this will be the first bunch, then I'll be back with more. It was a fun trip, we had a list of activities we all wanted to do... Benji: fishing, Rod: bike rides, Sophie: Applebees (???), me: restaurants (as in, not having to cook!) and working out at the very lovely YMCA on Wilmington Island. I do like our Y here in OS, but MAN does the Savannah one have it beat! Walking trails, rockin' exercise classes, huge locker rooms, ahhhh... Anyway, here are some pics from the first part of our week. Still so strange being in our 'old' house, very surreal!



3 comments:
I love seeing pics of the old place :P Also, that pic of Benji on the beach is just awesome! I can't believe how big "baby Sophie" is! I like the pic of her and the towel - gorgeous blue eyes!!
LOVE the photo of Benji and Sophie...you got a great camera eye!
Wow!!! I can't believe how Sophie has grown up so much!
Post a Comment