

And when we came back it was like this:


They also changed a few things in the breakfast nook & kitchen area, but the LR was by far the most rearranged. And they only ended up spending a grand total of $17 for a few items, so 99% of it was stuff we already had (Rod was pretty excited about that part). When they left I was kind of like, well duh, I should have *known* that would look better there. Because I was actually fairly happy with the house pre-Angie, but I was pretty much in love with it afterwards! I kept wandering around discovering 'new' things that I hadn't noticed previously. It was the best Mother's Day gift I could imagine... thanks Rod, Ben & Sophie!
1 comment:
oh yeah!!! i LOVE the new and improved look!! so much more open and they blended all the colors very well!
Post a Comment