Last Day of School & Preschool Graduation
My baby boy graduated from preschool! I can't believe it. It feels like it was just a few weeks ago that he was barely able to walk, now he's writing his name & unloading the dishwasher for me (ok, so I don't mind that last thing so much). At 5, he's just as I imagined he would be at this age when he was tiny: still VERY verbal, bright, funny, intense, creative & so sweet. Here are some pics from the last day of school & their graduation. Sophie had the best time singing at their program, too. Once Rod gets the video transferred, I'll post it.
The Graduate
Gamely posing for last-day-of-school pics
Sopherina Ballerina
On our way to graduation - love the expression on Sophie's face
Ben going to get the big diploma. Man, we were sweating this one...
No comments:
Post a Comment