Kids' bonfire :) I love how they're all kicked back!
All the 3rd graders at our 3 elementary schools take swimming at the local YMCA for about a month. I came to watch their graduation and the best action pic I was able to snap is below. Those kids were fast!
So we finally donated the kids' little power wheels to Goodwill. I was so sad! And I guess am probably one of the only people to get attached to a kids' ride-on toy. I still remember giving it to Ben on his 4th birthday, he was so in love with it and both kids have had such a blast over the years driving it around.
There was a little carnival in a nearby town so we went one day after church. The kids were a lot more adventurous than I'd anticipated and went on the Gravitron more times than I could count. Surprisingly they kept their lunch down.
I had to include this shot, both kids will dress up in the craziest stuff & run around the yard. I want to remember them doing this since I know it might not be their favorite pastime when they're say, 15.
No comments:
Post a Comment