
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOPHIE-CAT!
Pics of Sophie, one for each of her four years. I pulled these up earlier today thanks to her celebration at school. Yes, I cried when they pulled out the coming-home outfit that she wore... which usually stays in my top drawer so I can see it everyday. Anything goes on our birthdays; the kids can request *anything* so she asked for Pop Tarts for breakfast (actually the very first time I'd bought them... not to say we don't have junk, but just not that in particular!), carrots/dip/Goldfish/frosted cookies for snack at school, mac & cheese for lunch & pizza for dinner. We just finished up our picnic-on-the-living-room-floor dinner from Mellow Mushroom, aka "the best pizza ever", which was followed up by leftover cake from her party on Saturday. The kids just burned off most of that by dancing wildly to Christmas music, complete with air guitar behind the head from Ben & tap-dancing from Sophie. Her birthday night is complete!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
oh my gosh!! fabulously four indeed!!
you gonna make me cry! and these days it doesn't take much.
love the two year old shot!
Post a Comment