Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sophie's First Day of School

Sophie started preschool! It was a month ago, but we'll just gloss over that fact. She was so funny, she chose her pose completely by herself, apparently feeling the need to spotlight her ears that day. She started a Montessori school this year & goes five mornings a week. I'm going to miss my little breakfast buddy. We still have our girly lunches often, though. She had a few rough mornings at first where she wasn't too keen on going with the teacher (we don't go in the classroom at all, they come get the kids from the cars). We started carpooling with a neighbor and it helps a bunch to have Colin with her when she leaves the car. But without further delay, here are the pics:




5 comments:

parker313 said...

Those pictures are so cute. I love her dress!

c. said...

Tell Sophie that Grandma and I love her ears!

Marian said...

I think she''s just a big Michael Phelps fan!

She's so adorable!..so photogenic!

Deborah said...

LOVE the dress!!!

Fishy Busyness said...

How did I miss that cutie, patootie outfit on the first day? I want a dress like that! Or at least a handbag. Did I just say "handbag?"